Africa Inland Church has posted 4 tenders
Africa Inland Church was established in 1895. It is registered in Kenya as a society. AIC Health Ministries as a department of Africa Inland Church is responsible for the Health programmes within the Africa Inland Church .AICHM is a unique department in the Kenya Africa Inland Church that seeks to provide a mix of spiritual care and quality health care services to areas that are considered rural and remote in Kenya.
With Over 52 rural health units including health centers, sub health centers and dispensaries and five hospitals, AICHM has become a leading authority in provision of health care in Kenya. AICHM is a member of the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK), an organ of the mainline Protestant Churches for coordinating national health policies and collaboration. It is also an associate of the Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS).
AICHM provides high quality health care in mostly rural areas where poverty is rampant. Through our programs, rural health units and partner hospitals, we offer ophthalmic care, rehabilitative care, family planning services, maternal and child health services, dental care, laboratory services and livelihood programs.
- Provision of both preventive and curative healthcare services.
- Provide community health education, information and communication.
- Train health care providers through establishment of nursing schools.
- Provide rehabilitative care for children with disabilities.
- Disaster Relief and Response
Our activities are majorly focused on achieving the following goals:
- Maintaining and improving Quality of care in Kenya
- Ensuring continued affordability of health care services in our facilities
- Expansion of services to meet growing medical needs in Kenya
- Continued capacity building of staff to ensure they provide quality care
- Address Kenya