Carter Center has posted 3 tenders
The Carter Center is guided by the principles of our Founders, Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter. Founded, in partnership with Emory University, on a fundamental commitment to human rights and the alleviation of human suffering, the Center seeks to prevent and resolve conflicts, enhance freedom and democracy, and improve health:
• The Center believes that people can improve their own lives when provided with the necessary skills, knowledge, and access to resources.
• The Center emphasizes action and measurable results in the lives of the people it seeks to help.
• The Center values the courage to break new ground, fill vacuums, and address the most difficult problems in the most difficult situations.
• The Center recognizes that solving difficult problems requires careful analysis, relentless persistence, and the recognition that failure is an acceptable risk.
• The Center is non‐partisan and it seeks to work collaboratively with other organizations from the highest levels of government to local communities.