Elaboration d’un rapport de capitalisation des résultats et leçons apprises sur
l’approche Safe Schools, et montage et pilotage d’une offre de formation dédiée
date limite dépôts des offres : 30 juin 2021 avant midi.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
Co-recipient of the 1997 Nobel Peace Prize, Humanity & Inclusion (the new name of Handicap International) is a 38-year-old independent and impartial organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster.
We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, taking action and bearing witness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
With local partners, we run programs in health and rehabilitation and social and economic integration. We work with local authorities to clear landmines and other war debris and to prevent mine-related accidents through education. We respond quickly and effectively to natural and civil disasters in order to limit serious and permanent injuries and to assist survivors’ recovery and reintegration. We advocate for the universal recognition of the rights of people with disabilities through national planning and advocacy.
Humanity & Inclusion is the world’s most comprehensive mine action charity. The heart of this action is victim assistance—this was our beginning in 1982—but teams also prevent injuries through weapons and landmine clearance, risk education activities, stockpile management, and advocacy to ban landmines and cluster bombs.
Humanity & Inclusion U.S.
In the U.S., Humanity & Inclusion is a 501(c)(3) organization, and a member of the Humanity & Inclusion Network, which includes the Humanity & Inclusion Network, headquartered in Lyon, France, and eight national associations. Humanity & Inclusion U.S. and the national associations in Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and the U.K. raise funds and awareness in support of programs in nearly 60 countries. The Humanity & Inclusion Network implements these programs.
- Impact Assessment and Evaluation of the Stimulative Physiotherapy Intervention on Children Development
- Provision of Services for the Development of Face-to-Face and Online Training Packages on Inclusive Humanitarian Action
- Restricted Tender with Open Competition for the Development of an E-Learning Course with 7 Modules on Inclusive Humanitarian Action
- Appel d’offres Assurances personnel HI
- Call for tender Drones