CUFA is putting out a call for consultants. Please read the below to identify whether you meet our requirements. If you meet our requirements and successfully follow the application process, you will be added to a roster of consultants. This call for consultants is catered towards both existing, successful contracts that require additional staff unexpectedly and new contracts. We request you inform us of any possible conflicts of interest that you may have.
CUFA is an international development agency committed to alleviating poverty and creating infinite value across the Asia Pacific. Since 1971, CUFA has worked in 27 countries across the Asia-Pacific region, including permanent offices in Cambodia and Myanmar. We focus on economic, education, enterprise and employment activities in developing regions by providing skills, knowledge, and resources that will break the poverty cycle. CUFA regularly works with Multilaterals such as the Asian Development Bank, and the United Nations Development Program.
As a Specialist, your role will ensure the identification, and inclusion of gender and social issues to all CUFA’s projects. You will maintain close contact with Team Leaders and Program Managers to ensure all aspects of the projects in the fields are appropriately implemented, monitored and recorded. Among some other responsibilities, you will be responsible of:
· Providing Expertise in the thematic area/s and related sub areas, identifying issues related to these areas as well as cross cutting issues.
· Identification of and recommendation of thematic area related indicators for data gathering and data analysis.
· Recommendation of key social intervention programs to combat cross cutting issues.
· Providing technical expertise on the creation of knowledge products in key thematic areas.
We are currently seeking a Specialist with the following:
· Graduate degree in a relevant field. Extensive professional experience in the international development, and the programs targeted thematic areas will be appreciated.
· Extensive experiences in the international development sector. Experience in specialist thematic area in the corporate, government, academic and community sectors will also be considered highly.
· Key knowledge of current projects and work experience in the program region.
· Strong research skills, social and gender analysis tools and methodologies in international development projects.
· Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, and a team player.
· Applicants must be from an ADB member state.
How to apply
- If you fulfill all the requirements stated in the job description, please submit your CV to [email protected] and fill out the attached Google Form which can be found here. Only those applicants who do both will be able to enter our roster.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.