- DT Global
DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition – we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world.
DT Global seeks Technical and Program Management Experts for the anticipated USAID/Philippines Digital Connectivity & Cybersecurity Partnership in the Pacific Islands (DCCP-Pacific) Activity. DCCP-Pacific aims to support the digital transformation of the Pacific Island countries. Through this regional activity, USAID aims to foster an open, interoperable, reliable, and secure digital ecosystem in the Pacific Islands. This activity will support necessary changes in the legal and regulatory environment to support the digital economy and mobilize public and private investment in the ICT sector. This activity will assist in advancing regulatory reforms that focus on market liberalization, deregulation and expanding broadband internet access. Digital applications that improve the efficiency and transparency of public service delivery, enhance the quality of services, and increase the productivity and competitiveness of the PICs will be promoted. Cross-regional (or subregional) harmonization of legal/regulatory instruments and institutions will be advanced. Targeted approaches to address the needs of remote islands and last mile connectivity with the aim of reducing digital divides will be supported.
DT Global is seeking Technical Experts, especially from the Pacific Island region, with expertise in the following areas:
Objective 1: Improving Broadband Access
- Help Pacific Island countries (PICs) to effectively take advantage of recent infrastructure investments to improve access and connectivity within and between the island countries.
- Support governments to develop broadband access action plans to capitalize on submarine communication cable investments.
- Support alternative technologies to improve connectivity, including satellite access, TV White Space and Open RAN.
- Assist the PICs to develop national strategies to move to secure 5G technology.
- Promote innovative approaches to last mile connectivity technology and business model.
- Help improve ICT infrastructure resilience against natural disasters.
Objective 2: Strengthening Digital Policy & Regulations
- Support further improvements in the enabling environment for increased ICT investment.
- Help reinforce reforms aimed at lowering regulatory compliance costs, promoting competition, and reducing or even eliminating barriers to entry.
- Assist in strengthen regulatory agencies’ capability in addressing specific technical issues on open access, spectrum management, licensing management, data governance and cybersecurity, and implementing universal service funds.
- Promote regulations covering digital solutions for payments, ecommerce transactions, cross-border trade, and other financial services.
- Facilitate dialogue and collaboration between all stakeholders in the Pacific Islands and help develop common regulatory standards and harmonized policy frameworks.
Objective 3: Advancing Digital Government
- Support the increase in delivery of public services and conduct of public transactions through digital platforms and solutions in the region.
- Support improving government data bases or registries, data management and data-sharing, and capacity for data analytics.
Objective 4: Enhancing Digital Skills & Literacy
- Support interventions that boost the quality and quantity of ICT professionals.
- Train and strengthen ICT skills development programs.
- Increase the number of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSPs).
DT Global is seeking Program Management Experts with previous experience supporting USAID programs, with expertise in the following areas:
- Project administration and operations
- Human resources
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL)
- A degree in a technically related field of expertise, such as public policy, international development, engineering, information communication technology (ICT), business administration, trade, and finance.
- Minimum of five years of experience supporting or leading activities relevant to an above-mentioned area of expertise.
- Past work experience on donor-funded programs in the Pacific Islands is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Proficiency in a Pacific Island language is preferred.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively and effectively with others to achieve common goals. Participates in building a culture characterized by inclusion, trust and commitment.
- Communication: Effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts professionally. Demonstrates effective use of listening skills and displays openness to other people’s ideas and thoughts.
- Adaptability: Adjusts planned work by gathering relevant information and applying critical thinking to address multiple demands and competing priorities in a changing environment.
- Customer/Client Focused: Anticipates, monitors and meets the needs of customers and responds to them in an appropriate and responsive manner.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Conveys respect for diverse individuals and perspectives; models inclusive behavior and treats everyone fairly.
- Professionalism: Displays appropriate and ethical behavior, integrity and personal presentation in the workplace always; demonstrates respectful communication for others, both verbal and non-verbal.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
How to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.