- Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials
Project: MG2035.00 – Africa Adaptation Initiative
WWF MDCO intends to recruit a national or regional/international consultant or firm to develop the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials
Expected timeframe: 19th October 2020 to 20th December 2020
– University degree or higher academic credentials in Mass Communication; Organizational Communication, Journalism, or other relevant fields;
– At least 5 years of experience in strategic communication materials design and on similar assignments;
– Have a strong track record of development and delivery of creative internal and external communication materials;
-Relevant experience in working for governments and/or international organizations or NGOs on consultancy assignments, especially in strategic communication design and materials development;
– Good knowledge on climate change adaptation issues and biodiversity conservation, particularly in Africa;
– Fluent in English and good understanding of French.
- Interested bidders can request the terms of reference from the email address [email protected]
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngoteenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
Offer comprising of technical and financial proposal, with reference “AOI011/2020 – Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials”, should be sent to the email address [email protected], or to WWF MDCO Près Lot II M 85 Ter Antsakaviro Antananarivo 101 – no later than 09th October 2020 at 5pm East Africa Time (EAT).
Call for Tenders: Development of the Africa Adaptation Initiative communication materials