The USAID- funded Conservation through Economic Empowerment in the Republic of Congo (CEERC) Activity, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest for a Communications and Knowledge Management Lead. This position will be located in the main office in Brazzaville.
The purpose of CEERC Project is to reduce threats to biodiversity, carbon-rich forests and peatlands in the Republic of Congo (ROC). This five-year activity takes a market-systems approach to promote conservation-friendly development and strengthen green markets systems. CEERC will work with private sector entities, natural resource management authorities, international NGOs, communities, the government and other stakeholders to build private sector partnerships and alliances, identify opportunities to improve business-enabling conditions, and strengthen the capacity of community enterprises.
The Communications and Knowledge Management Lead will lead CEERC’s efforts to document good practices and lessons learned to foster collaboration, learning and adaptation among stakeholders and activity interventions. The Communication and Knowledge Management Lead will oversee the knowledge management, learning, data management, and communication aspects of CEERC, including supervising the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist. The successful candidate will be based in Brazzaville and will report directly to the Chief of Party (COP).
* Work with the CEERC technical team, partners, and other donor-funded programs to identify and promote best practices and approaches that demonstrate how strengthening green market systems can achieve sustainable economic, conservation, and social outcomes;
* Assist the COP and the project’s technical team with written contributions and editing of project reporting deliverables,
* Oversee the development a communications and outreach strategy and design knowledge management systems that gather, generate, and share lessons learned from field-based activities and grants;
* Lead participatory workshops and events (such as pause-and reflect sessions, seminars, and workshops) in coordination with the COP and technical team;
* Develop an Activity MEL Plan to track CEERC’s progress, including learning questions to strengthen understanding of project impacts;
* Ensure incorporation of MEL data into communications materials to spread awareness of CEERC activities among target stakeholders and foster learning;
* Supervise the M&E specialist and provide quality control oversight of MEL data collection and management;
* Experience with communications and knowledge management systems and approaches in the African (ideally Central African) context required;
* At least a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a data management field with additional training and certification/s in strategic communications preferred;
* Experience in the fields of biodiversity and climate change is preferred;
* Written and spoken proficiency in French and English required.
* Congo (Brazzaville) nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that only your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and any additional requested documentation, if noted above, as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/CommsBrazzavilleCEERC
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.