The search for durable solutions to the protracted displacement situation is a key humanitarian and development concern, with a strong political dimension, which demands a multi-sector response that goes beyond the existing humanitarian agenda. In 2015, a group of NGOs decided to get together to put solutions on the agenda in East Africa and to challenge responses to displacement. This is how ReDSS was created, based on the willingness on NGOs to work together. In the span of three years, thanks to a focused secretariat, not only ReDSS managed to create a space to talk about durable solutions but it also initiated policy processes and long-term programing in partnership with governments, development actors and donors contributing to a shift in addressing protracted displacement in the region.
ReDSS is playing an essential role in creating a space for learning and exchanges bringing governments, humanitarian, development and policy makers together to support a common understanding and vision on durable solutions processes.
This year, ReDSS in partnership with its members in Somalia and Regional office commissioned 2 studies and reports.
- Displacement Financing Report and three case studies
- ReDSS Dadaab Political Economic analysis.
The consultant’s scope of services for all reports include:
- Thoroughly review and edit draft reports to cut down repeated text, to ensure a single narrative voice and in particular to pick up errors resulting from tracked changes.
- Ensure that at the end of each chapter the section on `Chapter key findings and recommendations’ are formatted in a different way to other boxes and tables in the report so that they are distinguished.
- The titles of the boxes and tables need to be consistent.
- The titles and numbers need to be aligned (depending on whether they end up as boxes or tables) and need to be cross-
- You must submit one original of the RFQ Bid Form in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the RFQ number and the Bidders name. The bid can be delivered directly to the tender box, mailed or delivered by courier services, or alternatively send by email to the following dedicated, secure & controlled email address: [email protected]
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice
RFQ Closing Date 11/02/2021