Country of Destination: Global/ UNESCO HQ – Paris, France
Reference Number: RFP/ED/PLS/EDP/21/08
Description: RFP Development of a Digital Platform to Connect Learners with
Educators and Educational Resources – “GLH Connect”
Deadline for Submission of Sealed Tenders: 20 May 2021 at 18:00 hours CEST (Paris time)
Posting Date: 30 April 2021
Scope of work
The expected scope of work includes conceptualization, development, testing, installation and maintenance of the Global Learning House platform – GLH Connect
The following tasks with associated timeline are foreseen:
- Task 1 – Prepare a full software specifications document (SRS) including user stories, data model and dictionary, site structure and navigation flows (20 days)
- Task 2 – Develop a UX design proposal (10 days)
- Task 3 – Platform development (v1) (30 days)
- Task 4 – Platform testing on UAT environment (5 days)
- Task 5 – Platform enhancement (v2) (10 days)
- Task 6 – Platform installation and configuration on PROD environment (AWS or MS Azure) (2 days)
- Task 7 – Prepare documentation related to hosting requirements and installation documentation (2 days)
- Task 8 – Platform maintenance and bug fixes (6 months)
The purpose of this notice is to provide general information on the requirements for the procurement process and to inform interested suppliers how to obtain a copy of the Solicitation Documents.
Interested companies who wish to participate in the OIC must request for a complete set of Solicitation Documents, available free of charge, from UNESCO contact person at the address shown below.
Proposals must be sent only by e-mail in two separate e-files and emailed to this address: [email protected] on or before 20 May 2021 at 18:00 hours CEST, in strict compliance with the instructions as stipulated in the Solicitation Documents.
UNESCO reserves the right to amend the documents at any time during the solicitation process. Any amendments or clarifications will be communicated directly to all Bidders who have requested for a complete set of solicitation documents and officially confirmed their intention to submit a sealed tender. No remuneration will be made to companies for preparation and submission of their tenders.
UNESCO contact information for receiving the solicitation documents:
UNESCO Executive Office of the Education Sector
E-mail: [email protected]