The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental humanitarian organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
IOM Bids Evaluation and Award Committee (“BEAC”) now invites Expression of Interest from Registered Security Services Companies in Iraq for Providing security services to IOM offices in Iraq.
The Expression of Interest shall contain information on the following:
1. Company profile showing Relevant services Offered.
2. Company valid official registration documents including copy of the license of KRI and Iraqi Federal government,
3. Company should be specialized in Security Service field
4. Qualification and experience of relevant professionals and technical personnel currently maintained.
5. Track record and experience of the company in similar assignment including list of major clients served during last three years please provide testimonies for this purpose.
6. Financial capacity for year 2018-2019 -2020&2021 with minimum turnover 500,000 USD Per year.
7. Other relevant Information.
The Expression of Interest shall be submitted through email at IRAQ SECURITY LTA TENDER Email: [email protected] no later than 6 April2021 at 11:00 AM.
Please note that the capacity of the email should not exceed 9MB otherwise will be neglected by our server.
On the basis of the above information, the BEAC shall draw up the shortlist of Service Providers. Only short-listed Service Providers will be invited to submit technical and financial proposals.
Interested Service Providers may obtain further information from the BEAC through email at : IRAQ SECURITY LTA QUESTIONNAIRE Email: [email protected]
The BEAC reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, and to annul the selection process and reject all Expression at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Service Providers.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.