Duration: 6 months (20-25h/week)
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for the global federation of SOS Children’s Villages. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education, health and emergency relief, and we advocate for children’s rights. We work in 136 countries and territories, reaching over one million children, young people, families and caregivers each year.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support the team FC MA KEY in meeting organisation (organising appointments, setting-up meetings/agenda, taking minutes)
- Assist in tasks related to the federation processes for member associations on
- planning & budgeting
- liquidity planning, funds management & transfers
- monitoring & reporting
- data management in systems
- Support in the follow up of audit & accounting management
- Support IO FC MA team leads and advisors in their daily tasks
- Assume diverse tasks assigned by the FC MA department head or FC MA KEY team leader, including ad-hoc support in processes and projects (if needed/possible)
- Commercial education, (ongoing) studies at University of Economics, MCI or similar studies
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Very good command of English
- A valid Austrian working permit or be eligible to work within the EU
- International working environment with a social and thriving team culture
- Insight into the functioning of an international working NGO
- SOS Children´s Villages International believes that interns undertake a valuable role in our organisation. We offer a fixed gross salary of €1.150 per month on a full-time basis
Please note that applications will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for interviews only after the application deadline.
SOS Children’s Villages International, www.sos-childrensvillages.org/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.