Role: Director of Fundraising
Supervisor: Executive Director
Status: Full time
Compensation: € 1.791-2.246 gross per month, based on experience
Duration: 6 months
The Director of Fundraising provides strategic leadership to manage the fundraising team and raise funds from individuals, companies, institutions, and events.
- Main responsibilities: Identify medium/long term strategies, define budget, targets, tools, and monitoring progress.
- Being part of SIR’s leadership team and ensuring that the organisation’s vision, mission and values are supported and communicated through a common approach
- Develop appropriate fundraising and communications strategies in collaboration with the relevant managers to implement SIR’s strategic plan
- Provide the necessary support and tools for the engagement of stakeholders, in terms of communication, public relations and marketing with respect to SIR’s activities and projects
- To represent SIR in its external contacts and to disseminate internally a culture oriented towards the promotion and sharing of SIR’s mission and values
- Increase the number of majore donors, big companies and institutions also through his/her own interpersonal skills
- Supervise fundraising campaigns for each department
- Ensure the monitoring of activities and the definition of the relevant KPI’s
- Identify innovative online and offline fundraising projects, methodologies and techniques
- Lead and motivate complex teams
- University degree or master’s degree in line with the position
- Experience gained mainly in the fundraising area, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Experience in business development, strategic and operational marketing is also considered relevant.
- Full commitment to the organisation’s mission
- Strategic vision and ability to transform strategies into action plans
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
How to apply
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are invited to submit their application including their CV and a motivational letter by emailing: [email protected] and specifying the object “FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.