Tender Application documents for PR # 20-30-4-1919 Initiate FWA for Contracting with Service Provider for Conducting Garbage Collection in Camps
Shafak was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
- Subject of the tender:
- Shafak is looking for qualified Contracting with Service Provider for Conducting Garbage Collection in Camps in any camps as following location:
Idleb, Ariha, Harim, Jisr-Ash-Shugur and Jabel Saman districts in Idleb and Aleppo governorates.
- Shafak will sign FWA with the winner suppliers, Shafak is planning to procure service of 30,000 trips approximately as one-year FWA contract, the value mentioned is estimated and it may decrease or increase based on need and fund. Thus there is no commitment or obligation from Shafak side to purchase any of the mentioned goods and services unless Shafak chose to issue a Purchase Order.
- Shafak reserve the right to split the contract between two suppliers or more.
- An explanatory session will be conducted by the Shafak in order to explain the nature of work and the locations and number of working days. So all bidders that are willing to attend the session should send e-mail that include the company owner name and the phone number before 04 Feb 2021 to [email protected] .
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates from the link:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice
- Start application: 28 –Jan – 2021
- The deadline for application: 15 Feb 2021 at 15:00.
2.1 Financial Offer (page 30) marked with tender Number shall be produced in signed, stamped and sealed envelopes labelled as “Original” indicating the tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
2.2 Technical Offers (from page 01 to page 29) shall also be made in ONE COPY clearly labeled as “Original” marked with tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
The Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to either “Shafak office in Azaz or Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa or Shafak Office in Gaziantep – Turkey”.
2.3 All the tender documents, required designs, BOQs, and technical specifications shall be signed and stamped. otherwise the supplier will be directly disqualified.
2.4 Submitting any unclear or inconspicuous documents may lead to do not consider these documents or exclude them from any evaluation.
Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to any of the following Offices:
Shafak office in Gazinntep – Turkey
Shafak office in Azaz – Syria
Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa – Syria
Submission of one bid for both technical and financial evaluation will lead to dismissal.
Last date to submit offers is: 15 Feb 2021 at 15:00, Offers received after this time will not be considered.