Tender Application documents for PR # 21-32-4-190 Initiate FWA for transportation in Azaz and Afrin
Shafak was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
- Subject of the tender:
- Shafak is looking for qualified contractors that could provide transportation service in both Azaz and Afrin distracts.
- Shafak will sign FWA with the winner supplier for one year with value not exceed 107,500 USD, thus there is no commitment or obligation from Shafak side to purchase any of the mentioned services unless Shafak chose to issue a Purchase Order.
- Shafak reserve the right to split the contract between two or more vendors.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates from the link:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- Start application: 16 –Feb – 2021
- The deadline for application: 09 Mar 2021 at 14:00 in local time.
2.1 Financial Offer (From page 18 to 21) marked with tender Number shall be produced in signed, stamped and sealed envelopes labelled as “Original” indicating the tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
2.2 Technical Offers (from page 1 to page 17) shall also be made in ONE COPY clearly labeled as “Original” marked with tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
The Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to either “Shafak office in Azaz or Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa or Shafak Office in Gaziantep – Turkey”.
2.3 All the tender documents, required designs, BOQs, and technical specifications shall be signed and stamped. otherwise the supplier will be directly disqualified.
2.4 Submitting any unclear or inconspicuous documents may lead to do not consider these documents or exclude them from any evaluation.
Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to any of the following Offices:
Shafak office in Gazinntep – Turkey
Shafak office in Azaz – Syria
Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa – Syria
Submission of one bid for both technical and financial evaluation will lead to dismissal.
Last date to submit offers is: 09 Mar 2021 at 14:00 in local time, offers received after this time will not be considered.