Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In Iraq and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children International in Iraq is inviting submissions of tenders for a contract to provide the following products:
FWA forProvide fuel for Khanaqin office generator, according attached Annex
Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact the following address to express your interest, request the tender documents, and any inquires, the Tender documents will be sent to you by return.
Completed tender documents are due to be submitted to one of the Save the Children Office in the following locations in sealed envelopes:
- Khanaqeen district- Imam Abbas Qtr., near of the Mayor office,
- Baquba- Baquba Al-Jadida Qrt. House No. 8, Street No.37, behind Al-Azaem Resturant, near Ashbal Al-Ghad private school
NOTE: Please indicate the following Reference number on your envelope (PR-IRQ-DLA-2021-251)
In total, we request that you supply us with the following information:
- Signed and stamped copy of the quotation
- Copy of business owner ID
- Copy of primary key contact ID
- Copy of valid business registration
- Copy of your latest Tax Clearance documents from Ministry of Finance
- Signed and stamped copy of the SCI Policies in the attached of this tender package
The final date of submission will be than 20/Oct/2021 04:30 PM GMT+3 Iraq time. All offers sent after that date will be neglected.
For more information, please download the attached file