Government & External Relations Representative North Africa
MENA PACS is a strategic consulting firm – a new platform for international Non Profit organizations and raise funding news and projects, from NGOs (non governmental) –,UN (United Nations) agencies, and international firms all over the world.
Beyond that, We provide strategy and situational advising to NGOs and governments, conducted institution training for international Funders organization.
Requisition ID: req14775/54
Salary $64,009 – $102,741 a year
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: yes
Location: Middle east and north Africa
- Build, enhance, and maintain relations with key federal executive /legislative staff, key energy/environmental stakeholders, DC-based international agencies, and the national energy-related trade associations.
- Maintain continuous educational efforts regarding MENA PACS’s R&D portfolio, industry-related developments, federal / state policy / regulatory activities, and overall energy sector matters.
- Promote MENA PACS’s reputation as an independent source of credible and objective counsel on scientific and technical energy-related matters.
- Assist Government & External Relations team members with preparing presentations and organizing key MENA PACS briefings, events, and meetings in Washington DC and beyond.
- Support the Director in successfully executing Advisory Council meetings and other related responsibilities.
- Coordinate materials for MENA PACS Congressional testimony and Washington-based briefings.
Education and Experience :
- 2-4 years of experience either within federal/state government or the government relations field.
- Knowledge about energy and environmental issues, particularly with direct experience in the electric power industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent technological; oral and written communications skills
- Selective travel required to critical internal/external meetings for professional development purposes.
- Highly-motivated “self-starter”, who works well across teams.
How to apply: please send your Email at [email protected]