The ICRC will implement on 1 January 2022 an International Retirement Savings Plan (IRSP) for 12,000 employees in about 75 countries. A foundation is being created to that effect in Switzerland. The plan will be administered by a newly created team in the ICRC HR Shared Services in Manila.
· Process and oversee transactions and carries out administrative work, including, but not limited to enrolment, changes, payment of benefits, etc., in accordance with standard operating procedures. Takes part in optimizing processes and updating process documentation.
· Takes part in optimizing processes and updating process documentation.**
· Ensures that all activities are performed with a First Time Right (FTR) analysis, while maintaining accuracy and timeliness in adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA).**
· Takes part in implementing the Manila Shared Services Centre’s best practice.
· Provides support and guidance on issues within his/her area of expertise to HR Administration Officer 1
· University degree, professional diploma or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years’ professional experience in HR Shared Services
· Proven experience in HR administration, ideally in the administration of benefits and retirement plans
· Knowledge of and experience in HR shared services, including workflows, processes and key performance indicators
· Certification in HR an asset
· Good command of English, French language skills an asset
· Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of HR information systems
· Works well under pressure and can adapt efficiently to changing priorities
· Capable of managing several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines
· Able to work independently but also a good team player
· Dynamic and with a solid sense of responsibility
· Excellent leadership and management skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
· An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide Flexible work schedule
· Training opportunities
· Flexible work schedule
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to submit the following requirements in one PDF file to [email protected] following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – HR Administration Officers
- comprehensive and updated resume
- motivation letter
Deadline of application: 01 October 2021**
Start date: November**
Office Address: 32/F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Philippines
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.