The Intelligence/CI Analyst (Western Hemisphere & Global Issues) Expert provides strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities.
- Assists the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program.
- Assists the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities.
- Development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government.
- Support the development and management of the U.S. Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors.
- Assists the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
- Work in normal office environment
- Local travel to and from places of performance and other contract locations in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Must have a combination of the following:
- Doctorate Degree plus 8 years’ experience; Master’s Degree plus 10 years’ experience; Bachelor’s Degree plus 12 years’ experience; Associate Degree plus 14 years’ experience; or High School Diploma plus 16 years’ experience.
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
- Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics
- Must have a TS/SCI Level Security Clearance and maintain that clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Possesses deep understanding of counterintelligence topics to include global issues, emerging technologies, terrorism, health, etc. Preferably has experience running working groups, seminars, and conferences on aforementioned topics.Able to work and adapt in high paced environment.
- Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
- Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on ngotenders.net
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.