ACTED, implementing the project “Promoting resilience and social cohesion through an integrated response to vulnerable communities in Yemen” under EuropeAid funding is inviting suppliers to submit their offers, for the below Project:
- Drilling an Artesian Well with a depth of 250m, for Dhamar Public Hospital
- The First Stage: Experimental drilling for the well
- Second Stage: Well Drilling Expansion and Metal Casing
The answers to this tender should include the following elements:
- An original and one copy of the bid (compulsory)
- General conditions of purchase is attached, filled, signed and stamped by the supplier (compulsory)
- A sample of the product (when Requested)
- Please note that ACTED will need to follow Europe Aid’s Guidelines concerning the origin of supplies.
- ACTED reserves the right to exclude products or reject bids from certain origins with regard to guidelines of EuropeAid (please refer to Annex a2a_ecprogrammes_eligibility2014_2020_en (1))
- The Arabic tender versions should only be used as reference Bank Guarantee with 2.5% of the tender total amount
The closing date of this International Call for Tender is fixed on 24/05/2021 at 10:00 AM (Yemen time). Offers must be submitted to ACTED Sana’a Office at the following address: Sana’a Office, Haadah , Behind Al-azani -Sana’a -Yemen in a sealed envelope with the text “T/15DYK/D34DWP/DHAMAR/YEM/28/04/2021/001’’– not to be opened before the 24 05/2021. Unsealed envelope and late offers will not be considered.
ACTED Will hold up a tender opening session at Acted Office – Sana’a Office, Haadah , Behind Al-azani -S -Sana’a-Yemen on 24/05/2021 at 10:00 AM (Yemen time). The presence of bidders’ representatives is permitted, for that you need to submit your contact details to the email address [email protected] cc [email protected] before the 24/05/2021 at 10 AM (Yemen time).
Bidders are requested to fill in, sign, stamp and return all pages of the following documents, using the provided ACTED forms ONLY.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.