- The supply of good quality generic drugs having European Origin is required to provide support for the Primary Healthcare Centers’ and Medical Mobile Units and Antenna activities of the Order of Malta Lebanon.
- The full list of the needed drugs is detailed in the Annex 1 – Request for Quotation / RFQ # 0124.2021 attached to this Invitation to Bid (ITB)
- The order shall be placed on the shortest notice as detailed in Annex 1 and is expected to be delivered immediately once the Purchase Order is issued and shared with the supplier.
- The supplier is allowed to partially quote Annex 1 – depending on the availability within their product range. The Order of Malta Lebanon might consider going through its European partner to execute the order (whether for consolidating all orders in case of partial orders or other).
- The quantities detailed in Annex 1 is an overall combined quantity and might be related to several donors. Once final Purchase Orders are issued, the supplier must issue a full set of documents according to each Purchase Order issued and shared.
- Once a supplier or several suppliers are selected, the Order of Malta Lebanon might consider signing a framework agreement. The conditions set in the agreement are to be agreed upon between both parties.
Please see the attached documents:
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.