Invitation to Bid
Tents and Plastic Sheets Procurement
(ITB 2021 03 093)
Announcement start date:01-04-2021
Announcement deadline: 09-04-2021
The offers submission will be as the following:
- Offers must be valid for at least 60 calendar days. Submission of offers will be as follows:
- The submission method Sending an original signed and stamped scanned copy IN PDF version to the following email address: [email protected] make sure that you should include the ITB No ITB2021 03 093 or otherwise, the offer won’t be considered.
a) The first file contains (It should be sent separately from the technical offer with the same email) :
- Technical Offer which is the ITB document, provided by Violet Organization after filling the info mentioned related to the capacity of the bidder and Examples of bidder previous works with I/NGOs. The bidders are also requested to provide catalogues and pictures for items showing the detailed specifications for each item.
- Confirmation from the bidder that he viewed this ITB ITB2021 03 093 Including the booklet of technical conditions and he accepts it (This ITB must be signed and stamped form the bidder).
b) The second file contains the financial offer (It should be sent separately from the technical offer with the same email) in the TRY Currency with the whole information about items pricing based on the template provided by Violet.
The interested bidders can download the documents from the following link: https://violetsyria-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/adel_alkhatib_violetsyria_org/EmSusu8_OjZKr0TWyfNhuG4B76TPyHYsNGpPKJTpzptCDQ?e=33lA6S
- Potential bidders are encouraged to consult Violet procurement team regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
- Violet Organization will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to Violet Organization.
- The last date to submit offers is 09-04- 2021 at 15:00 (Turkey Time), offers received after this time will not be considered.
- Questions should be sent by no later 08-04- 2021 at 11:00 am via email to: [email protected] .
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- Note: if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practices (such as soliciting, accepting or attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please send an e-mail to:
- Phone / Whatsapp: 05305577933
- Via Email- [email protected]