The objective of this consultancy is to provide technical support to conduct a behavioral diagnosis to better understand drivers of children 12-15 years old engaging in hazardous work on family-owned cocoa farms in the South Sulawesi Province in Indonesia.
- Desk Review
- Conduct a thorough desk research that includes literature review, data availability, project documentation, and stakeholder mapping.
- Data Analysis
- Conduct a statistical analysis of existing survey, census, and available datasets.
- Fieldwork Planning & coordination
- In collaboration with team and selected enumerators, assist with fieldwork planning, including fieldwork guide and instrument development in English for focus group discussions, semi-structured and in-depth interviews, and on-field observation guides.
- Travel to the fieldwork site (if it is permitted given COVID evolution).
- Coordinate, monitor, supervise, and report on fieldwork activities.
- Analytical Work
- Prepare a fieldwork results report.
- Provide assistance coding and analyzing qualitative data, as requested.
- Based on the fieldwork results report, draft the behavioral diagnosis note including a section on behavioral solutions.
- Prepare presentations and briefs with summary of findings.
- Support in the dissemination of activities.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Closing Date for Application: 21 October 2021
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dHplbGVlLmNoaW4uMTUzODUuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.