Better Learning Program mobile application designRFQ.MERO.2021.8100599/A
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency, food security, legal assistance, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors – referred to in NRC as “core competencies”.
NRC has approximately 5000 employees, involved in projects across 4 continents. Today, these are spread over more than 110 offices in 30 countries; however, due to the nature of NRC’s work, the number of staff, offices and countries of operation changes often. For more information about where NRC works, reference the “Where we work” on the NRC website (www.nrc.no).
NRC MERO seeks a consultant(s) with experience to develop a mobile application for Better Learning Program. The overall objectives of this digital application is to improve learning and learning outcomes by;
- Reducing levels of anxiety and stress in children and adolescents
- Providing easy and independent access to psychosocial support services
- Creating the ability to access and use the app without data access and on a low cost/low spec device
Deadline for bid submission:
The deadline for submission of bids is 24 January 2021. Bidders who do not submit their bids by this deadline will not be considered.
- Complete Request for Quotation can be obtained by following this link, free of charge from 10 January 2021 until the closing date on 24 January 2021 by sending an official email mentioning the reference number and company/ consultant name to [email protected].
NRC MERO will conduct an information session for all the interested bidders/ consultants to answer any inquiry or questions available on 17 January 2021 at 11:00 AM Amman Jordan time, through Zoom application using the following link:
- For any questions or technical issues please contact us at [email protected].
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.