VSO is a global development organisation whose mission is to bring people together to fight poverty through the lasting power of volunteering.
People are key to our development work, the right people, those with an appreciation of the systems within which we all operate and how we can work together for sustainable solutions to challenging issues and problems. We will be running a procurement tender process with the intention of establishing a framework agreement with one provider for the provision of psychometric assessment tools to use as part of our selection process and are seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced /qualified organisations. We envisage running potentially 1000 psychometric assessments per year.
The supplier must be:
Nationally accredited by the relevant professional body e.g. The British Psychological Society, Psychological Society of South Africa, Asian Psychological Association and American Psychological Association or equivalent.
Able to provide:
- Psychometric assessments that can present an assessment of candidates in line with VSO’s values and behavioural competencies.
- Psychometric assessments that take into consideration cultural norms in countries where we work specifically across Africa and Asia.
- Psychometric assessments that can be easily administered by hiring managers, generate easy to interpret candidate reports and generate questions for 1 – 1 panel interviews as part of the selection process.
Able to provide Assessments that can be administered by a system that is available online and has flexibility to integrate with Salesforce for automation of candidate test setup and provision of results to hiring managers and HR.
Able to demonstrate experience of providing assessment for a global organisation where teams are located in different places and on different time zones.
- Expressions of interest: all expressions of interest must be received by VSO by 27th April 2021 (12 pm UK time) and must be submitted electronically (emailed) to the following email address: [email protected]
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
The Expression of Interest must include a contact name, company name, company address, phone and email address.
Tender documents: tender documents will be sent to those who expressed an interest, following the close of the Expression of Interest period.
Anticipated agreement start date: July 2021.
Framework period: 3 years with an option to extend for an additional 1 year.
VSO reserves the right not to award an agreement.