REQUEST FOR BIDS – Purchase and Distribution of Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture inputs to support 469 small farmers included in GAP program for supporting Gu season 2021.
Opening Date: 8 September 2021
Closing Date: 19 September 2021
Please see complete REQUEST FOR BIDS and BIDDING DOCUMENTS at the following link:
Tender No: REF: REBOOT CEFA 10
(Name of firm) 8 September 2021
Re: Purchase and Distribution of Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Inputs to Support 469 Small Farmers included in GAP Program for Supporting Gu Season 2021 Jowhar Somalia.
- The European Committee for Training and Agriculture (“CEFA”) has received financing from Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (“ACIS”) for Reboot Project – (dib u bilaw) – Food Security Emergency Relief to Economic Development of Jowhar’s Agricultural Sector and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under this contract, for which this Request for Proposal is issued.
- CEFA now invites Bids from eligible entities (“Bidders”) Purchase and Distribution of Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture Inputs to Support 469 Small Farmers included in GAP Program for Supporting Gu Season 2021 Jowhar Somalia.
- The seeds and fertilizer, and the contract expected to be awarded is as follows:
|No.||Item Description||Specifications||Unit of Measure||No. of Units|
|1||Maize||Local variety||Treated||Germination 85 %||Purity 99 %||20 Kg||469|
|2||Cowpea||Local variety||Treated||Germination 95 %||Purity 99 %||3 kg||469|
|3||Sesame||Local variety||Treated||Germination 85 %||Purity 99 %||12 kg||469|
|4||Pesticides||Profile 440EC||Profenofos and Cypermethrin||500 ml||934|
|5||fertilzer||Foliar feed NPK||NPK 15-15-15||1 Lt||469|
|6||Urea fertilizer||Urea||46% N||50Kg bag||469|
- This RFB is open to all eligible Bidders who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the Bidding Document, eligible entities may associate with other Bidders to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
- Bidders interested shall submit their Bids by sending them to the address below or via an e-mail or, giving full contact details of the Bidder, to the following point of contact.
CEFA Regional Office in Nairobi
Brookside Close, off Brookside Drive
Attn: Francesco Riedo – CEFA Project Manager
Or alternatively to the following email address:
- Bids must be delivered to the address and in the manner specified in section 2 (Information To the Bidders) no later than 19th September 2021 at 5.00 pm EAT.
- Bidders should be aware that late bids will not be accepted under any circumstance and will be returned unopened at the written request and cost of the Bidder.
- Please note that electronic Bids shall be accepted.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.