The WFP Human Resources Career Management Branch HRCM is requesting provision of consulting and learning and development services in the following areas:
- Diversity and inclusion consulting services: The consulting services could cover: Formulation of Diversity and Inclusion strategy, Analysing internal processes with a diversity and inclusion lens; Diversity Audits and Assessment (diversity diagnostics, developing diversity standards, measuring diversity and inclusion outcomes); Graphic visualization of Diversity and Inclusion data; Change management, communication and engagement plan for implementing D&I strategy; Impact measurement of trainings and changes in attitudes and behaviours.
- Inclusive coaching for WFP leaders and senior staff
- Learning and Development services: The vendor should have expertise in Design and Delivery of Diversity, Inclusion and Equity training and have ability and wherewithal to provide virtual, blended and face-to-face services in one or more of the following areas: Anti-racism, LGBTQIA+, age, physical ability, religion, mental health, masculinities, gender stereotypes, women empowerment, body positivity, neurodiversity, disability inclusion.
The vendors shall offer learning resources and programmes on one or more of the following transversal topics: Belonging, Power and privilege, Systemic injustice, Inclusive design, Inclusive leadership, Virtual facilitation of diverse teams, Unconscious biases (including removing unconscious bias during the talent management processes), Uncomfortable and courageous conversations, Inclusive communication, Micro-aggressions, Intercultural management, Intersectionality and identity, Allyship and active bystander trainings, Cultural appropriation, Cross-cultural communication.
The vendors shall ideally have experience in one or more of the following training methodologies: Non-Violent Communication, Media analysis expertise, Storytelling, Theatre, Performative or Digital Art, Narrative psychology, Game design, Video production, Micro-learning.
The purpose of this EOI
- The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify suppliers with verified technical and financial capacity to deliver the services stated. Eligible suppliers will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
- Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of:
- Track record in diversity and inclusion learning and development services or consulting in the areas indicated above
- Qualifications, experience and diversity of staff who would provide services
- Capacity to take an intersectional approach, that centres the voices of those experiencing overlapping, concurrent forms of oppression
- Global and/or regional footprint of the vendor and cultural sensitivity
- Experience in disability inclusion is a plus
- Experience training UN agencies, Inter-governmental organizations or NGO staff across the world preferably in the countries in which WFP operates is a plus (track record and references)
- Ability to deliver training in more than one of the UN Languages (English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian), on giving priority to service providers who come from under-represented/marginalized groups and/or are based in the Global South.
- After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
How to prepare and submit your Expression of Interest
- In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies are required to provide the following:
The filled in EOI Response Form, which includes:
- Table 1. WFP Requirements
- Table 2. Supplier Information;
- Table 3. Supplier Financial Status;
- Table 4. Supplier Relevant Experience
- A deck listing your different trainings or consulting offers (1 slide by training type), your past clients of diversity and inclusion trainings and the profile of at least 10 trainers / consultants from international background and if possible, UN expertise;
- Signatory by the authorized company representative and company stamp.
- All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and sent by e-mail to [email protected] Kindly remember to indicate the EOI reference on the subject line.
- WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
- This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
- Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]