PROVISION OF GRAPHIC DESIGN AND LAYOUT
EHRA is looking for companies, design studios or graphic designing freelancers to develop graphic design layouts and other presentation materials such as brochures, posters, reports, analytical materials, books, briefs and design infographics and illustrations. Most of the EHRA publications are digital, published in Russian and English for different audiences, include text material, tables, illustrative material.
Set of works on development of graphic design layouts and presentation materials consists of:
– development of design concepts, taking into account the requirements of corporate identity (brand book), which includes in particular: the presentation of the plot and stylistic series, options of text material layout, the interaction of text and illustration material, finalizing the approved concept based on the EHRA’s comments;
– preparation of original layouts and digital page making, which includes: graphic design, layout of pages within the approved concept, creation/purchase of rights to illustrative / photo materials, corresponding to the approved concept, preparation of the necessary illustrative material, creation of pictograms, creation of infographics, proof-reading, preparation of digital or printing files.
- EHRA’s publications examples here à https://harmreductioneurasia.org/library/
Distance work using own facilities: computer, stable access to the Internet.
Consultancy agreement without social insurance for one year starting from March 2021.
Requirements for companies:
· Working experience (at least 1-year, good business reputation in this sector of activity, as well as the necessary manpower and technical resources to fulfill obligations under the contract).
· A strong portfolio of graphic designing project and layouts;
Requirements for freelancers:
· At least 1+ year of experience as a graphic designer;
· A strong portfolio of graphics projects; reports layout in particular;
· Professional user of design software like Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign;
· Good taste;
· Proven understanding of current visual and social trends reflected in portfolio;
· Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment;
· Intermediate or higher level of English and Russian;
· Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail, strive for perfection.
Interested participants should provide:
· Cover letter with described previous work experience in arbitrary form;
· Updated CV outlining specific relevant experience and skills (for freelancers only);
· portfolio of works
· price offer (in EUR) for the following graphic design categories:
1. Design report layout: A4 format, development of at least 2 variants of cover page, typical text pages, illustration pages, half-title. Creation of the grid, design and layout of 40 pages, drawing of illustrations, purchase of illustrative- and photo-materials with transfer of rights to the EHRA. Finalization (including proofreading in English or Russian) of the concept according to the EHRA’s comments. Use this publication as reference to estimate number of illustrations – https://harmreductioneurasia.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020_8_20_EHRA_NPS-Report_Georgia_EN-1.pdf
2. Design poster: A0 format, development of at least 2 variants of grid, design, and layout, rendering of illustrations, purchase of illustrative material and photo materials with transfer of rights to the EHRA. Finalization of the concept according to the EHRA’s comments.
3. Design infographic (per one).
NB! If you don’t have a relevant experience in some of the above mention categories, please, skip it and don’t put any cost of that category in the form.
Participants should ensure the cost of the work specified in the application for a period of no less than 14 months from the date of the tender.
Based on the results of the tender, the winners will be invited to sign 2-year long contracts. Further work will be carried out according to EHRA request, which will specify the time frame and other specific terms.
Submission of documents for participation in the tender does not impose on EHRA obligations to conclude a contract.
Deadline for submission: March 7, 2021
Information on how to apply (such as an email address or a link)
- Documents should be sent to: Igor Gordon [email protected]
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice