Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In Iraq and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children International in Iraq is inviting submissions of tenders for a contract to provide the following products/Services:
Establishment of 1 Year FWA for Hygiene Kits. Please see attached annex Detailed technical specifications are included within the tender documents.
If you are interested in submitting a bid, please contact us at the following address [email protected] to express your interest and request the tender documents. Tender documents will be sent to you by return or collected from SCI main office located in 100 M Road, Ekhlas Empire Centre, 2nd Floor, Next to Arjaan Rotana, Erbil.
It is recommended to request / collect the tender documents as soon as possible
Completed tender documents are due to be submitted to Save the Children Office in the following location in sealed envelopes:
- Iraq/KRI/Erbil/100 Meter Road/Empire Ekhlas Building 2nd Floor/ Next To Arjan Hotel.Offers to be submitted in Erbil office
NOTE: Please mention the PR Reference number (PR-IRQ-COI-2021-0032) in subject line when requesting sending the offer through email. In total, we request that you supply us with the following information:
- Signed and stamped copy of the quotation with delivery/lead times
- Copy of business owner ID
- Copy of primary key contact ID
- Copy of Secondary key contact ID
- Copy of valid business registration
- Copy of your latest Tax Clearance documents from Ministry of Finance
The final date of submission will be 05-April-2021 no later than 12:00 noon all offers sent after that date will be neglected.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.