REQUEST FOR BIDS – Provision of Immigration Documents and Special Pass
Opening Date: 1st September 2021
Closing Date: 15th September 2021
Please see complete REQUEST FOR BIDS and BIDDING DOCUMENTS at the following link:
1 September 2021
Re: Provision of Immigration Documents and Special Pass
- The European Committee for Training and Agriculture (Comitato Europeo per la Formazione e l’Agricoltura – CEFA) is an Italian NGO who has worked in Kenya since 1993 transiting through, Humanitarian response interventions, livelihood support, Food Security, Infrastructure Development, Agriculture and Rural Development, during the last 30 years.
- CEFA now invites Bids from eligible entities (“Bidders”) for the provision of Immigration Documents and Special Pass.
- CEFA is seeking to contract a potential service provider for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months, starting from the time of signing the agreement.
- All bids submitted Must include the following documents:
- Bid Form
- Supplier Information Form
- Price Schedule
- All other documents requested in Section 2 of this RFB
- Completeness of Bids
- The application documents will only be considered if they contain all the above stated and complete information.
- The failure to deliver any of the requested documents/information might cause the exclusion of the company from the evaluation process.
- This RFB is open to all eligible Bidders who wish to respond. Subject to restrictions noted in the Bidding Document, eligible entities may associate with other Bidders to enhance their capacity to successfully carry out the assignment.
- Bidders interested shall submit their Bids by sending them to the address below or via an e-mail or, giving full contact details of the Bidder, to the following point of contact.
CEFA Regional Office in Nairobi
Brookside Close, off Brookside Drive
Attn: Francesca De Marco – Regional Coordinator
Or alternatively to the following email address:
- Bids must be delivered to the address and in the manner specified in section 2 (Information To the Bidders) no later than 15 September 2021 at 5.00 pm EAT.
- Bidders should be aware that late bids will not be accepted under any circumstance and will be returned unopened at the written request and cost of the Bidder.
- Please note that electronic Bids shall be accepted.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.