REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – Consulting Services for KAPP survey (baseline and endline) in Puntland, Somalia in relation to FGM/C.
Opening Date: 18th May 2021
Closing Date: 3rd June 2021
- Please see complete REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL and BIDDING DOCUMENTS at the following link:
Tender No: REF: FREE – CEFA 01
18 May 2021
Re: Consulting Services for KAPP survey (baseline and endline) in Puntland, Somalia in relation to FGM/C.
- The European Committee for Training and Agriculture (“CEFA”) has received financing from EuropeAid for FREE- Fundamental Rights Equality and Empowerment for girls and women in Puntland/Somalia and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under this contract, for which this Request for Proposal is issued.
- CEFA invites you to submit technical and financial proposals in accordance with the documents attached to this letter and the annexed Terms of References (TOR). The Client intends to hire a consulting person or a no-profit organization (the “Consultant”) to provide consulting services for KAPP survey (baseline and endline) in Puntland in relation to FGM/C The Consultant may sub-contract selected activities provided that said services do will not exceed 20% of the total consultancy work.
- A consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS)method in accordance with the procedures set out in CEFA.
- Submission Procedure: Please submit your Technical and Financial Proposal using the forms provided for this purpose within this Request for Proposals (RFP). Your proposal should comprise one (1) original and one (1) copy of both the technical and financial proposals to the address provided below.
- The Technical and Financial proposals shall be submitted no later than 00pm EAT of 3rd June 2021 to the address below:
CEFA Regional Office in Nairobi
Brookside Close, off Brookside Drive
Attn: – CEFA Program Manager
Or alternatively to the following email address:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.