REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – Individual Consultancy for Facilitation of Workshop and Training to Strengthen Farmer Associations in Puntland, Somalia.
Opening Date: 06th October 2021
Closing Date: 17th October 2021
- Please see complete REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL and BIDDING DOCUMENTS at the following link:
Tender No: REF: FSSFS CEFA 20
Re: Individual Consultancy for Facilitation of Workshop and Training to Strengthen Farmer Associations in Puntland, Somalia.
- The European Committee for Training and Agriculture (“CEFA”) has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (“IFAD”) for Food Security and Sustainability in Fragile Situations (FSSFS) Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under this contract, for which this Request for Proposal is issued.
- CEFA invites you to submit technical and financial proposals in accordance with the documents attached to this letter and the annexed Terms of References (TOR). The Client intends to hire an Individual Consultant (the “Consultant”) to provide consultancy services for Facilitation of Workshop and Training to Strengthen Farmer Associations in Puntland, Somalia.
- The Consultant may sub-contract selected activities provided that said services do will not exceed 20% of the total consultancy work.
- A Consultant will be selected under Selection Based on the Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS)method in accordance with the procedures set out in the IFAD Procurement Handbook which are provided on the IFAD website.
- Submission Procedure: Please submit your Technical and Financial Proposal using the forms provided for this purpose within this Request for Proposals (RFP). Your proposal should comprise one (1) original and one (1) copy of both the technical and financial proposals to the address provided below.
- The Technical and Financial proposals shall be submitted no later than 00 pm EAT of 17/10/2021 to the address below:
CEFA Regional Office in Nairobi
Brookside Close, off Brookside Grove
Attn: Fulvio Giberti – CEFA Project Manager
Or alternatively to the following email address:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.