REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – Construction Supervision of Procurement of Irrigation and Solar infrastructure in Puntland, Somalia.
Opening Date: 1st Feb 2021
Closing Date: 1st March 2021
- Please see complete REQUEST FOR BIDS and BIDDING DOCUMENTS at the following link:
Tender No:REF: FSSFS – CEFA10
Re: Construction Supervision of Irrigation and solar infrastructure for the (FSSFS) Project in Puntland, Somalia
- The European Committee for Training and Agriculture (“CEFA”) has received financing from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (“IFAD”) for Food Security and Sustainability in Fragile Situations (FSSFS) Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under this contract, for which this Request for Proposal is issued.
- CEFA invites you to submit technical and financial proposals in accordance with the documents attached to this letter and the annexed Terms of References (TOR).
- The Client intends to hire an Individual Consultant(the “Consultant”) to provide Construction Supervision of Irrigation infrastructure for the (FSSFS) Project in Puntland, Somalia
- The consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS)method in accordance with the procedures set out in the IFAD Procurement Handbook which are provided on the IFAD website.
- The consultants will be competitively evaluated amongst the bids received subject to a maximumceiling for the financial proposal will be USD15,000.
- Submission Procedure: Please submit your Technical and Financial Proposal using the forms provided for this purpose within this Request for Proposals (RFP). Your proposal should comprise one (1) original and one (1) copy of both the technical and financial proposals to the address provided below.
- The Technical and Financial proposals shall be submitted no later than 00pm EAT of 1 March 2021to the address below:
CEFA Regional Office in Nairobi
Brookside Close, off Brookside Grove- Westlands
Attn: Fulvio Giberti – CEFA Program Manager
Or alternatively to the following email address:
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.