PROJECT BACKGROUND AND CONTEXT
Through this Request for Proposals (RFP), Mercy Corps requests competitive proposals from qualified and experienced insurance brokers to market and administer Mercy Corps’ worldwide commercial insurance portfolio and provide related insurance and risk management services. Mercy Corps intends to consolidate our brokerage relationships with a single
Broker to assist and consult on our worldwide insurance & risk needs. We willaward an exclusive three (3) year contract to the successful Proposer in connection with this RFP.
DESIRED SERVICES &SCOPE OF WORK
Mercy Corps’ views its Broker as a full partner in meeting our mission and will actively engage withthem for insurance advice and counselto help mitigate our risks around the world. Lines of Insurance Coverage
This Request for Proposals is entered into with respect to the following lines of insurance coverage and for which Mercy Corps agrees to retain Broker as its Broker of Record:
- Executive Risk / Directors & Officers
- General Liability
- International Employer’s Responsibility
- Professional Indemnity
- Crime / Employee Dishonesty
- Umbrella and Excess Lines
- Cyber Liability
- Special Risks
- Business Travel Accident (BTA)
- Workers’ Compensation
PROPOSAL FORMAT &REQUIREMENTS
In order to secure information in a form, which will ensure that your proposal will be properly evaluated, you are asked to submit your proposal in the format listed below. Standard proposal formats are acceptable provided the following information is included:
1.Name, address, telephone number and email address for principal contact.
2.A brief outline of your organization and services offered, including:
- Full legal name, jurisdiction of organization or incorporation and address of the company
- Full legal name and country of citizenry of company’s President and/or Chief Executive Officer, and all other officers and senior managers of the company
- Year business was established
3.Name and professional qualifications of personnel who would provide the services.
4.Names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at leastthree references, of which two clients are ofsimilar industry and scope of operations as Mercy Corps.
5.Not to exceed 25 pages in length.
6.Completed Supplier Information Form
7. Insurance RFP Proposal Content
Deadline: January 22, 2021
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.