The purpose of this RFA is to solicit Expression of Interests (EOI) from prospective awardees for implementing activities under the LI-WAY project, focused on promoting growth of two selected sectors: Labor market, and Skill Development. The goal is to catalyze sustainable improvements in market system, expand safe and fair employment and increase productivity reduce poverty and hunger which will create social stability.
Country of destination:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
Mercy Corps is a leading global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. In disaster, in hardship, in more than 40 countries around the world, we partner to put bold solutions into action — helping people triumph over adversity and build stronger communities from within. Now, and for the future.
- RFP: Provision of IT Equipment, Jordan
- RFP: SUPPORT PVE ENGAGEMENT, TANZANIA
- RFP Assessment, Technical Design/Concept Development, Training on Solar-Powered Irrigation Systems (SPIS).
- RFP: Provision, Installation, Commissioning, Training, Supplying of spare parts and Maintenance of Medical Equipment: Jordan
- RFP: PROVISION OF INSURANCE SERVICES – BROKERAGE FIRMS ONLY (MEDICAL, GPA/WIBA AND MOTOR VEHICLES)