Policy and Management Consulting Group (PMCG) (www.pmcg-i.com) is an international Consulting company that delivers progress to transitional and developing countries through advancing economic development, democracy, and good governance. Having sound knowledge of countries in transition, PMCG has built up an effective synergy of local and international expertise to support partners on their paths to development, bringing our global vision and best practices into different local environments.
PMCG is working in the regions of Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, the Middle East and Africa, with bilateral and multilateral development institutions, such as: USAID, European Commission, World Bank, UNDP, ADB, JICA and others.
PMCG Ukraine is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the long-term position of Spatial planning Specialist for a Technical Assistance project.
- Support efforts to identify critical trends and challenges in the management of territorial community resources
- Build the capacity of relevant national and subnational government staff in spatial planning
- Strengthen the capacity of local actors to manage effectively the territorial resources, including formation of data base of land plots and community boundaries in the territorial community (new CTCs)
- Provide input in the institutional capacity building of relevant executive bodies on land resources
- Assist local level actors in development of land management and territory-planning documentation, making the necessary linkages with strategic planning and local economic development of relevant territorial communities.
- Contribute to development of Strategic Plans for communities
- Assist with digital governance
- Review and provide analysis on local legislation for spatial planning (incl. construction norms)
- Provide guidance and scopes of deliverables to regional offices in spatial planning
- Develop scope of work for STTA
- Identify STTA in coordination with project leadership
- Assist in developing grant concepts for asset management activities, including RFA and scopes of activities for land management, GIS, communication, and provide oversight of grantees.
Qualification requirements for expert
- Master’s in architecture, geodesy and land management, economy or a similar relevant field. MA may be substituted by a BA and at least 7 years of experience in supporting spatial planning of territorial communities or communal property management.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in spatial planning; experience in strategic planning will be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience in spatial and urban planning: experience in instrument of regulatory and monetary evaluation of land (will be an asset).
- Ability to use geographic information system, other on-line resources on land, construction and architecture.
- Experience working with/in economic/investment/land departments on subnational/ local self-government bodies will be an asset.
- Experience working with USAID or other international donor-funded programs.
- Experience preparing well-researched analytical reports.
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to apply via email and submit their CV to the following address [email protected] (Additional option [email protected] ), with “Spatial planning Specialist” in the subject line, until July 17, 2021.
- To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.
PMCG is committed to achieving workforce diversity and is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Equality is fully incorporated in all of PMCG’s work as a universal human right.
PMCG processes personal data in line with international data protection standards. The purpose of the processing of personal data is to determine the candidate’s compliance with the requirements of the existing/future vacancy in order to make an employment decision and the data are thus kept for a period not exceeding 10 years. The candidate is entitled to receive information about the processed personal data about him/her, which he/she has provided to PMCG, and to request the correction and updating of their information, as well as to request adding, blocking, deleting, and/or destroying data. For more, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]