Tender Name: Master Purchase Agreement for Supply, Handling and Transportation of Non Food Items (NFIs).
Tender No: SYD/MAR 017/2020/PROGRAM/018-NFI
Location: Sulaimaniyah and Erbil governorates, Iraq
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2021-01-23 at 16:00 (Iraqi Time)
A non-religious, non-profit and non-governmental international humanitarian organization, is seeking to contract Supplier(s) for the following Service:
Master Purchase Agreement for Supply, Handling and Transportation of Non Food Items (NFIs) .
Our INGO is seeking qualified providers with a proven background in this area.
Tender Pick-up: Tender packages can be picked up by submitting a request to the following Email address:
Or by downloading it from Mercy Corps website:
Tender Package available from January 07, 2021
- All questions should be submitted to [email protected]
- Deadline for submitting Questions: not later than January 19, 2021, 16:00
- Response to questions will be uploaded on the website by January 21, 2021 COB
- The Offerors should submit the tender packages to the following email address: [email protected]
- The email subject line should mention “SYD/MAR 017/2020/PROGRAM/018-NFI” no later than January 23, 2021, 16:00
- Please note that the maximum size for attachments is 18 MB for email submission. Please make sure to send the submission documents in multiple emails if the size of the files is higher than 18MB. You can also directly share links to the submission files rather than attaching it to an email.
Only tenders submitted in prescribed form and deadlines will be considered. Only legally registered firms, and firms compliant with the eligibility criteria will be considered.
To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.