The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) invite qualified bidders to participate in a sealed bidding process for the supply of Menstrual Health Management products (reusable menstrual cups, reusable menstrual pads and disposable sanitary pads) for our programmes and third party clients worldwide.
The result of the bidding will be used by UNFPA to establish non-exclusive long term agreements (LTAs) with multiple suppliers/manufacturers. The validity of the LTAs will be 3 (three) years with the possibility of an additional 2 (two) year extension period subject to satisfactory performance and price competitiveness.
Bidders shall not be required to quote for all items. However, Bidders are encouraged to quote for as many items as possible. UNFPA/UNICEF reserve the right to accept all or part of the bid.
- Reusable menstrual cup, size Small
- Reusable menstrual cup, size Medium
- Reusable menstrual cup, size Large
- Reusable menstrual pad, size Regular
- Reusable menstrual pad, size Maxi (Large)
- Reusable menstrual pad, size Super maxi (Extra-large)
- Reusable menstrual pads, combination of size maxi (large) and super maxi (extra-large)
- Disposable sanitary pad, size Regular
- Disposable sanitary pad, size Large
- Disposable sanitary pad, size Extra-large
Your Bid shall be submitted electronically (more instructions under Section 2 – Instructions to Bidders, Clause 30. Instructions for bid submission) and shall reach UNFPA’s secure inbox [email protected] no later than 30 March 2021, at 17:00 CET Time (https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet).
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.