Tender Application documents for PRs # 20-30-272-1289 & # 20-30-298-1292 for Construction and Rehabilitation of the Sewage network and Water network
Shafak was officially established in 2013, while it is founded during the early months of the Syrian Crisis in 2011. At its core, Shafak is a grassroots NGO that was formed by Syrians for Syrians, with the intent of addressing the needs of their life with dignity, equality and humanity with a focus on sustainability and autonomy.
Shafak is an impartial, independent, non-profit NGO that exists for the express purpose of providing humanitarian services to vulnerable people regardless of political or religious affiliations and on the long run to contribute to recover and rebuilding the society on freedom, justice and equality basis.
- Subject of the tender:
Shafak is looking for for qualified contractors for Construction and Rehabilitation of the Sewage network and Water network.
Shafak reserve the right to split the contract between two or more vendors.
A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates from the link:
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.
- Start application: 09 –Oct – 2020
- The deadline for application: 02 Nov 2020 at 15:00.
- Financial Offer marked with tender Number shall be produced in signed, stamped and sealed envelopes labelled as “Original” indicating the tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
- Technical Offers shall also be made in ONE COPY clearly labeled as “Original” marked with tender Number and should clearly show bidders’ names, addresses and should hold bidders’ legal stamps.
The Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to either “Shafak office in Azaz or Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa or Shafak Office in Gaziantep – Turkey”.
- All the tender documents, required designs, BOQs, and technical specifications shall be signed and stamped. otherwise the supplier will be directly disqualified.
2.4 Submitting any unclear or inconspicuous documents may lead to do not consider these documents or exclude them from any evaluation.
Two envelopes shall then be enclosed in a sealed outer envelope, and submitted to any of the following Offices:
Shafak office in Gazinntep – Turkey
Shafak office in Azaz – Syria
Shafak office in Bab Al Hawa – Syria
Submission of one bid for both technical and financial evaluation will lead to dismissal.
Last date to submit offers is: 02 Nov 2020 at 15:00, Offers received after this time will not be considered.