International tender for the supply of construction materials for 260 rainwater harvesting tanks in Lahj Governorate, Republic of Yemen.
Issuing date: July 14th , 2021
Tender submission deadline: August 04th , 2021
Reference: ADE 549 YEM 2001
1- Supply construction materials for 145 rainwater harvesting tanks 20m3 (R.C.C) in Fahmeen, Alrma Asofla , Safat and Sheab Al Sooq village – Al-Qabita district – Lahj Governorate, Republic of Yemen as per attached BoQ.
- Supply construction materials for 115 rainwater harvesting tanks 20m3 (R.C.C) in Ahama village – Al-Musaymeer district – Lahj Governorate, Republic of Yemen as per attached BoQ.
Bids shall be submitted to ZOA Aden Office, Dar Saad- Al-Insha’at, Yemen according to above date in a sealed envelope with red wax with mentioning tender references, or digitally according to the specifications in the tender document, for non-Yemeni suppliers. Bids must be attached with the following:
· Copy of Valid income tax card.
· Copy of Valid registration card
· Bank Guarantee for 2% of vender offer valid for 3 months
· For International suppliers: Proof of eligibility of exporting to the Republic of Yemen
Incomplete tenders or tenders received after closing date will not be considered
- Please download the Tender Document here: 1. ITT doc 449 for construction materials rain water tanks Aden
- For the full tender package, please email Mr. Mohammed Al-Asadi:
ZOA has the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without any reason and is not responsible or obligated to any to pay fees or other expenses for those whom have been rejected and ZOA has the right to reject all bidders without any reasons.
- To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.