|Hargeisa Office, Airport road, Behind
ambassador Hotel Hargeisa; Somaliland
Telephone: +252 2 569071
- TENDER NOTICE-NRC/21/SL/25
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has been present in Somalia since early 2004 and has since expanded its Horn of Africa Program to Kenya in 2006 and to Ethiopia in 2011. Since 2004, the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) has demonstrated a regional competence and expertise in working with displaced populations. NRC has mainly focused on Somalis who are displaced by the ongoing conflict and more recently by the drought and famine.
The NRC Somaliland office invites all the interested and potential suppliers to their tender the below mentioned works.
SUBJECT: Work Description:
|1||construction of an elevated water Tank of 50cum in Guryo samo IDP settlement in Burao|
|2||pipe line extension 1500m in Alihussien IDP settlement and 2200m in 18 May IDP settlement,Burao this includes construction of 4 kiosks|
APPLICATIONS SHOULD CLEARLY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Interested suppliers who wish to submit their proposal should meet the below listed requirements;
- Copy of a valid company license from Somaliland authorities
- Valid proof of tax payment
- Official firm offer (Quotation) Stamped and signed.
- Company’s track record of similar nature of work for the last three years- Please attach awarded contract, PO or certificate of completion of certificate as an evidence.
- Bid validity period (preferably 90 days)
- Bank statement for the last 6 months.
- Tender with all appendices completed and signed.
- Company plant equipment and technical staff CVs
- Updated company profile;
- Manner of Submission:
Manner of Application:
This tender is valid from 14th to 23th March 2021 at 10:00am; Companies that submit their application after the deadline will not be considered. Bidders will receive the tender documents automatically through the email that you already submitted within the below form.
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=tNGGP2ssGkuyrm9elQvKHoBtIbKgdcNJiJRpEeHwi5dURTZWQVJMVVdCUFJHQVpRQlo1SVVQSVVRSS4u Or Click HERE to access the tender forms
The bid opening will publicly happen at NRC Burao office 23th March, 2021 at 10:30AM with the presence of bidders` designated representatives who choose to attend; at this opening session, it will only be announced the name of the Bidder, the Bid Price(s) and if any discount was made and NO further information that will be disclosed at this session.
If you win this contract, there will be government revenue tax that will be applied to the contract and NRC will withhold the payment until the contractor settles the tax payment and presents the payment receipt to NRC office; Again NRC reserves the right to share the contract details with the tax authorities.
- To help us with our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.