Womenpreneur is pleased to announce an opportunity for interns. The purpose of the internship is to provide rich personal and professional opportunities for young professionals.
Womenpreneur-Initiative is a Brussels based organisation, Our activities and initiatives are focused on Belgium and MENA (Middle East & North Africa) region, since 2016 we’ve reached and supported more than 10,000 women.
Our aim is to advance women’s place in entrepreneurial scene, technology, innovation & society. We meet our aim through a variety of innovative experiences, entrepreneurial activities, mentorship sessions, leadership programs, technology education, networking events and opportunities.
The intern will be requested to undertake tasks in connection with the ongoing projects of Womenpreneur. Tasks may include:
- Research and writing
- Assisting with the organization of events
- Assisting with promoting the organization
- Assisting with
- Running social media activities and communication campaigns
It’s a plus if the intern speaks English and French, Arabic is a plus.
- Gain relevant experiences in a non-profit-organization ;
- Working with international team in Brussels ;
- Get an inside into fields including: project management, communications and event organisation.
- This is an unpaid internship with a duration of 3 months.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV and a one page motivation letter to: [email protected]
Reminder: EU University interns may benefit from the ERASMUS+ scholarship when applicable.
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.