Expériences / Formation
Training : Master degree in a field related to Project Management, international development and/or social sciences.
- At least 3 years of experience in projects development/implementation (1M€ yearly budget)
- Extensive training skills and experience building national staff capacity
- Strong experience in Budget/Finance Management (cost-efficiency)
- Experience working with a variety of donors; Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies required; Experience working with a variety of donors
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis methodologies required
Knowledge and skills :
- Team Management
- Ability to represent PUI as per the recommendations of the HoM and ensure an efficient and proactive coordination with other actors.
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of procedures related to institutional donors (OFDA, ECHO, AAP, UN agencies)
- Excellent writing skills
Software : Pack Office / ArcGis/ Google Earth
Required Personal Characteristics :
- Ability to work independently while taking initiatives and showing a sense of responsibility
- Ability to stand pressure
- Sense of diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills, particularly in understanding humanitarian and basic needs of populations in complex, urban context.
- Capacity to adapt and be flexible
- Organization, rigor and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and manage affairs professionally and with maturity
- Ability to represent the activities and the mandate of PUI before local authorities, donors and other humanitarian actors.
- Ability to integrate the local environment into operations, in its political, economic and historical dimensions
- Ability to work with various partners, in a spirit of openness, and with adaptable communications strategies
- Excellent command in writing and editing documents in both English and French (desirable)
- Working knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
- Employed with a Fixed-Term Contract – 12 months
- Starting Date : As Soon As Possible
- Monthly gross income : from 2 200 Euros up to 2 530 Euros depending on the experience in International Solidarity + 50 Euros per semester seniority with PUI
- Round-trip transportation to and from home / mission, visas, vaccines…
- Insurance including medical coverage and complementary healthcare, 24/24 assistance and repatriation
- Housing in collective accommodation in Saida, possible family posting
- Daily living Expenses (« Per diem »)
- Break Policy : 5 working days at 3 and 9 months + break allowance
- Paid Leaves Policy : 5 weeks of paid leaves per year + return ticket every 6 mo Documents à envoyer
Please send your application ( Resume and Cover letter) to Emmanuelle Gracia, Human Resources Officer for Expatriates with the following subject: « FieldCO-LEB-Saida » at [email protected]
Or Follow this link https://www.premiere-urgence.org/offres-emploi/lebanon-a-field-coordinat…
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email or application letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting./ Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web ngotenders.net