Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 82 million registered learners as of March 31, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. More than 6,000 institutions have used Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students, including in high-demand fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Coursera is looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Partner Services team. You will enable our university partners’ success on our platform through providing world class professional services including:
Partner account plan development and execution product consultation
Project management and advice
Technical case resolution
As the authority on the Coursera authoring platform, you will work closely with Business Development, Product, and Engineering to resolve issues, advocate partner needs, and make Coursera the very best place to launch high impact learning experiences.
- Play the role of a trusted advisor for a portfolio of Coursera’s University Partners.
- Enable our content creation stakeholders to achieve their goals through product education, consulting and project management services.
- Act as the authority on the Coursera authoring platform both with our University Partners as well as internally.
- Lead projects and programs aimed at growing the company’s key business lines.
- Translate pedagogical expertise into an innovative digital experience by being a platform expert that uses creative problem solving skills
- Contribute and collaborate cross functionally to share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas
- 3+ years of technical account management, strategic technical support or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability in project management and build sound process
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs
- Business critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills
- Effective at collaborating with cross-functional partners on shared initiatives
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at [email protected].
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Services – Enterprise & Partner Services /
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.