Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (Policy & Political roles)
Economic and Prosperity
Main purpose of job:
- To be a member of the Prosperity Fund Team collaborating in external and internal activities, according to the British Embassy in Bogotá objectives.
- To collaborate with the Prosperity Fund and work jointly with the embassy communications team, under the supervision of the Prosperity Fund Programme Communications Manager and Infrastructure Adviser, with responsibilities and accountability in the areas of press and programme delivery.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
- Develop digital communications campaigns, material and publish digital content.
- Record and develop communications coverage of events and visits (photography, video-recording and interviewing) and edit this material appropriately.
- Review and assess impact of communications initiatives, including media reports after official events or visits and drafting of a communications impact summary every three months.
- Draft and design marketing materials for the Prosperity Fund, including brochures, infographics, images, posters, videos, and invitations.
- Support the planning and organization of workshops, meetings and events with stakeholders.
- Support PPA team with media outreach initiatives in support of Prosperity Fund objectives, including press releases.
- Maintain up to date information regarding the Prosperity Fund on gov.uk website, in coordination with the Embassy’s transmedia specialist.
- Maintain stakeholder register for Prosperity Fund to ensure we reach and engage with pertinent audiences, particularly on social media.
- Support management of information as to improve the supervision of projects delivery.
- Maintain up to date factsheets of projects including main risks and opportunities, as to support the team’s stakeholders management activities.
- Currently enrolled in the last semesters of university degree in communications or a related subject (journalism, advertising, digital marketing, international relations, business administration etc.)
- Available full-time
- Responsible, committed to the job.
- Sociable, able to interact and collaborate with different teams.
- Works well against deadlines.
- Interested in the UK.
- Level of language required: Spanish (native), English (B2 certified by IELTS or TOEFL).
- Must have the legal status to live and work in Colombia.
- Well organised, good team work, excellent customer services and providers management.
Changing and Improving, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering at Pace, Engaging Internationally
6 January 2021
Fixed Term, Full-time
Latin America and Spanish speaking Caribbean
Stipend $877,803 TBC
8 February 2021
Mondays to Thursdays 8:30 to 17:00 and Fridays 8:30 to 13:30. Full time position. Flexible working policy including home work.
Learning and development opportunities:
There might be learning opportunities for improving video-editing skills and/or social media skills (e.g. using Canva software).
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate on the application form /cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.