BAI is currently looking for an Analyst to join our team in the DC Metro region. This individual will assist in data research and analysis on topics including US arms control treaties and arms control policy. This individual will have a strong academic record and experience working in a government setting. Administrative responsibilities will include scheduling meetings, capturing assigned actions during meetings, editing documents, and providing recurring reports.
- Interpersonal skills that promote working closely with contractor project manager and Government leads
- Ability to apply analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- A background in foreign policy or international relations
- Demonstrated experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Experience using ArcMap, ArcPro, or other ArcGIS systems
- TS/SCI Clearance
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.