Department for International Trade roles (DIT)
Main purpose of job:
Provide commercial and administrative support to the Financial & Professional Services team within the Commercial Section (Department for International Trade) at the British Embassy in Mexico City.
Roles and responsibilities / what will the jobholder be expected to achieve?:
- Provide logistics support in trade missions and webinars related to the Financial & Professional Services sector.
- Help with a newsletter with relevant Financial & Professional Services sector news.
- Market research and report generation.
- Engage with Embassy and external teams as needed.
- Constant interaction with local companies and UK companies.
It is important for the candidate to be learning driven and be interested in the commercial opportunities between the UK and Mexico. Candidate is expected to have advanced research, written and organisational skills.
Essential on arrival:
Market Research / Commercial Topics
nternational Relations, Business or related.
Public Relation Skills – Research and Verification of Contacts (via internet, telephone, email, etc.)
Seeing the Big Picture, Collaborating and Partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Delivering at Pace
3 November 2020
Latin America and Spanish speaking Caribbean
30 November 2020
14 May 2021
Candidates must be able to live and work in Mexico in their own right. The successful candidate will be subject to a security clearance and professional reference checks.
To help us with our recruitment effort, please indicate on the application form /cover letter where (ngotenders.net) you saw this job posting.