UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications on the assignment of In-Country Facilitator for “NDC Partnership – Mongolia” project.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 1 June 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to [email protected] with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/072 – In-Country Facilitator.
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- A methodology on how the Candidate will approach and complete the assignment;
- A draft work plan and sample report(s) of similar assignments he/she produced;
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price in MNT, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided. If an Offeror is employed by an organization/company/institution, and he/she expects his/her employer to charge a management fee in the process of releasing him/her to UNDP under Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA), the Offeror must indicate at this point, and ensure that all such costs are duly incorporated in the financial proposal submitted to UNDP.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.
Terms of Reference
Confirmation of Interest and Availability
General Terms and Conditions
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (ngotenders.net) you saw this tender/procurement notice.